Monday, August 18, 2014

55/3652

I felt so much when I was 15 and I feel so much now and I'll never stop feeling probably and my bones will even feel relief when the aching stops.

My bones will even feel the need to take up the mantle in my resting place.

My bones will even feel hallow and cold, but they will feel so much.

I've got about 55 days left of being a teenager, and the number 20 is beginning to scare me so much that it hurts.

The years seem to go by more quickly and that frightens me.

The days seem to grow longer and that frightens me.

55 days until I'm no longer a teenager, and I've still never fallen in love. Yes, the number 20 terrifies me. Why couldn't I have fallen in love? My bones are still here, but my veins feel dry and my heart is a desert.

And so far the only person I know who loves the desert is me.




No comments:

Post a Comment